Libby Gill is the founder and CEO of executive coaching and consulting firm Libby Gill & Company. The former head of communications and public relations for Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting, she is an international speaker, bestselling author, and former Dallas Morning News columnist. Libby has shared her success strategies on CNN, NPR, the Today Show, and in BusinessWeek, Time, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and many more. Libby coaches, consults, and presents to established and emerging leaders at companies including AMC Networks, Cisco, EY, Genentech, Intel, Microsoft, Viacom, Wells Fargo and many more.
In This Episode:
- 8:35 status quo is death in the long term
- 14:59 what is “mindshare” and how does it influence marketshare?
- 20:27 the secret to creating “raving fans”
- 22:00 new rules to master for risk taking
- 27:40 how Libby overcame her own limiting beliefs to become successful